Living The Dream: My New Online Photography Course
The Ultimate Guide to Landscape, Wildlife, and Travel Photography
A photo expedition to one the planet’s bucket-list destinations can easily cost many thousands of dollars in guides, food, lodging, and transportation. And don’t even get me started on how expensive photography gear can be these days. So how heartbreaking is it to return home from your trip-of-a-lifetime only to find your photos to be disappointing, lacking the technical refinement, excitement, and emotion of the experiences you just had? Wouldn’t it be wise to invest just a fraction of those costs into a comprehensive learning experience that will guarantee better photographs from your next trip, whether that’s elephants marching across the African savannah, first light on the peaks of the Rocky Mountains or even a favorite photo location close to home?
18 years ago, when I became a full-time professional photographer, I literally started with nothing. Since then, I have traveled to more than 60 countries in pursuit of exotic lands and magic light, completed assignments for National Geographic, The New York Times, and the BBC among other clients, and built a social media following of more than 1.2 million. I guess you can say I’m Living the Dream but I’m really just doing what I love. Now I want to share with you everything I’ve learned – as well as what it takes to be a professional nature, wildlife, and travel photographer – since I became a pro in 2003.
In this course, I’ve carefully and thoughtfully laid out what I believe are the most important photography lessons I wish someone had taught me when I was starting out. Here’s just some of what’s included:
- 5 hours of premium video content (watch it from our site or download it for life). This includes brand new material not covered anywhere else, including a 80-minute sit-down interview on camera, Photography and the Six Principles of Art presentation, composition, long exposures, scale versus personal vision, natural light, and a lot more. You get to see and hear me explain everything in detail with well-organized class segments using my own photographs as vivid illustrations.
- Tips on the gear I use and proven wildlife photography techniques I’ve used all over the world.
- Lightroom and Photoshop processing videos, including using and making your own luminosity masks, exposure blending with blend-if sliders and color channels, focus stacking, panoramas, and more.
- 2 Bonus PDF books: Richard’s Epic Photo Destinations and Richard’s Guide to Going Pro.
- My Lightroom Preset Collections: “Enhance” for color landscapes and “Transform” for Black and White conversions.
Consider this your preparation for that next bucket list expedition by upping your game now. There’s no better time to make that quantum leap in your photography skill set and knowledge than this current travel “hiatus.”
Join The Adventure!
Richard Bernabe is a professional photographer specializing in travel, wildlife, and nature as well as an author of books, magazine articles, and travel essays published world-wide. Richard is a global influencer in the fields of photography, travel, and wildlife conservation with more than one million followers on social media platforms. He leads several photography tours and workshops all over the world and is invited to speak to photography and conservation groups all across the globe.