Think Tank Photo Releases Urban Access BackpackAnnouncements
Think Tank Photo Releases Urban Access Backpack
Introducing the new Think Tank Photo Urban Access Backpack for photographers on the go!
Introducing the Think Tank Urban Access Backpack
Easy to pack and even easier to access, the Urban Access™ Backpack from Think Tank Photo enables you to get to your gear quickly – whether on the run or in the studio. Access panels on both sides allow you to sling the backpack left or right to access your camera gear without taking off the backpack. The rear-panel provides complete access to your gear when working directly out of the bag, so you can see all your gear at one time.
A center tripod mounting system balances even large tripods securely while still allowing access to your gear. The plush harness is shaped for all day comfort and fit, and includes load lifters, a removable waist belt and sternum strap. Available in two sizes, 13 and 15, the Urban Access™ Backpack is ready for your next adventure.
Urban Access Backpack Key Features:
• Two quick side-access panels with full-access rear panel
• Dedicated laptop pocket
• Tripod attachment on front secures a small or large tripod with deployable cup
• Access a 70–200mm f/2.8 attached without taking off your bag (15 ONLY)
• Deep front pocket fits a light jacket
• Robust shoulder harness with load-lifters help to adjust the weight of the pack
• Removable sternum strap and waist belt
• Luggage handle pass-through
• Top compartment fits snacks and personal gear
• Expandable water bottle pockets on both sides
• Customizable divider system
• Top compartment mesh pockets help keep small items organized
• Internal organizer pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
• Seam-sealed rain cover included
Richard Bernabe is a professional photographer specializing in travel, wildlife, and nature as well as an author of books, magazine articles, and travel essays published world-wide. Richard is a global influencer is the fields of photography, travel, and wildlife conservation with more than one million followers on social media platforms. He leads several photography tours and workshops all over the world and is invited to speak to photography and conservation groups all across the globe. For more great information on new images, gear reviews, book projects, and photography workshops and tours, Sign Up For Our Newsletter.